News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Started by dieknowsawr, May 08, 2011, 01:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dieknowsawr

Well, there is many conspiracy about 2012. The story is told; Mayans believe that the world will end in 2012.
Right now, the Mayans said there will be things happening to the world on the way to 2012. Right now, we have
had multiple things happen to the world. I'm wondering, what's your conspiracy on 2012.

Sora

It's not true. Many people also believed the world will end on December 31st, 1999, but it did not.
I think these things are false.
I think those clues that say that 2012 is true just happen to be a coincidence.

Francis

Quote from: Tinyyoshi on May 08, 2011, 01:26:00 PM
It's not true. Many people also believed the world will end on December 31st, 1999, but it did not.
I think these things are false.
I think those clues that say that 2012 is true just happen to be a coincidence.
OMG YOU HAVE 666 POSTS. D:
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Drunk Mario

They THINK the world is ending in 2012 because that's when the Mayan calender stops.

They also have said this at least 10 other years. So I say they're just Bs'ing us again.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Kevin

The world is not ending, the Mayan Calendar is simply restarting. People are just retarded. On December 2012 the Calendar will start over like our now-a-days 1 year calendar, December 31 - January 1. Just theirs does it in a longer process.

gomes97

nooo because then the ek and the Netherlands to win! (which soccer)

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Drunk Mario

Quote from: gomes97 on May 08, 2011, 02:39:09 PM
nooo because then the ek and the Netherlands to win! (which soccer)
What? lol Soccer has nothing to do with 2012.. IF the world ends It's the whole world, not just like the U.S or anything.. Lmao

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Daxking

Themayans could of gotten tired of making calenders and ended it there.

Dug

Madness much? This is Earth! [Things will not end for a long time, but they will end eventually].
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Knight IV

Guys..Stop making topics about ending the world...There is two sides..When god wants to take your soul no matter what..
Second..They started calculating the christian calendar after Jesus have been born for 3 years..So it is 2015 now..If you don't believe me..Ask the scientists.

M I K E

World has existh millions of years..

Why would it end exactly now?

Its smaller chance than winning in a lottery..

LOLOL

Knight IV

Yeah and the funny part is also people said that on 5-5-2005 the world would end..And everyone sold his items,houses and cars..And Nothing happened.
And I also request that this topic shall be sent to off topic..because there is no point of putting it in the world news and events.

nkickaaman

People didn't think that the world would end in 1/1/00, they simply thought that all technology would stop working because they thought the computers couldn't comprehend the year 2,000 and they'd just shut down.

Believers of the god Yahweh (Christians, Muslims, and Jews) thought that 6/6/06 would be the end of the world because of the date being 6-6-6 which is the number of the devil.

Now people think that the world will end because one of the most mysterious civilizations of our history had a calendar that restarted on 12/21/12.

Stupid old shit just in new forms each time. There were a few occurrences in the '50s and '60s where people thought the world would end, but it didn't. Let idiots have their fun up until then. Hopefully there will be a worldwide occurrence of all dipshits dying. Darwin.
25 March 2010 - 12 April 2011
Remember the legend
The forum moderator
Mute

Remember your friends; they won't be there forever.

Quote from: MuteNick is like that groove underneath your nose, nobody knows why it's there, but it'd be weird without it.

Quote from: Sad PandaYou can't teach trolling; you are born with the ability to do it.

Quote from: Sad PandaNo matter how wrong I am, I, as a troll, am always right.

Knight IV

Dude..Plus one respect..

v0dka

I think it's more about the world wars, terrorism, financial crisis and more of those things. That's the end of the world.