News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Terraria

Started by Dug, May 17, 2011, 02:24:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dug

Do you like this game : D?.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

nkickaaman

I play a game on the iTouch called Eden. It's MineCraft, just you can't make things like ladders or chests. 20 basic materials and you have an infinite supply of them.
25 March 2010 - 12 April 2011
Remember the legend
The forum moderator
Mute

Remember your friends; they won't be there forever.

Quote from: MuteNick is like that groove underneath your nose, nobody knows why it's there, but it'd be weird without it.

Quote from: Sad PandaYou can't teach trolling; you are born with the ability to do it.

Quote from: Sad PandaNo matter how wrong I am, I, as a troll, am always right.

Insomnom

Terraria is quite different than Minecraft but yes, it does implement a LOT of the same ideas.
-shrug- I'd play it- If it were free.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Flandre

Let's see, I can actually quote from Skype on this one.

[5/16/2011 9:28:54 PM] Flandre Scarlet: Grab your tools and go! You can do many things in Terraria: make weapons and fight off a variety of enemies in numerous biomes, dig deep underground to find accessories, money, and other useful things, gather wood, stone, ores, and other resources to create everything you need to make the world your own and defend it. Build a house, a fort, even a castle, and people will move in to live there and perhaps even sell you different wares to assist you on your journey. But beware, there are even more challenges awaiting you... Are you up to the task?

[5/16/2011 9:29:27 PM] Flandre Scarlet: Minecraft version:
Craft your tools and go! You can do many things in Minecraft: make weapons and fight off a variety of enemies in numerous biomes, dig deep underground to find useful things, gather wood, stone, ores, and other resources to create everything you need to make the world your own and defend it. Build a house, a fort, even a castle, and people will move in to live there and perhaps even sell you different wares to assist you on your journey. But beware, there are even more challenges awaiting you... Are you up to the task?

tl;dr Description exactly fits both with a couple tiny differences.
Just thought that was kind of funny. Never actually played the game, so I won't comment on it.
http://www.livestream.com/flandrescarlet
Quote from: Insomnom on May 12, 2011, 12:32:35 PM
Crying seems to be just as taboo as masturbating to some people, and I've no idea why.

Insomnom

Quote from: Flandre on May 18, 2011, 03:05:33 AM
[5/16/2011 9:29:27 PM] Flandre Scarlet: Minecraft version:
..and people will move in to live there and perhaps even sell you different wares to assist you on your journey..

Missed a difference there, that's not right. =P
But yeah. General comparisons are pretty much the same.
Could do that with a loooot of games though. Quite entertaining, actually.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Drunk Mario

Old version of Mario with a hint of Minecraft.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Dug

I'm surprised that most people like this.
Quote from: Insomnom on May 17, 2011, 04:33:42 PM

Terraria is quite different than Minecraft but yes, it does implement a LOT of the same ideas.
-shrug- I'd play it- If it were free.
Well, why not play it then :D? "hint-hint".
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Insomnom

Because I'm in a lazy mood.

..but thank you @Skype. ;D

Made by Pride.