Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Double XP weekend?

Started by Electrify X, May 08, 2011, 05:32:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Electrify X

Hello!

Double XP weekend?
I don't now if the game ever had this type of weekend or not, but it would be good to have it once again (or for the first time).

Guess you guys need some justification for my choice;
- Maybe the server would reach a new ''members online'' record!
- More people will start to play on this server.
- If there are any kind of record for ''most played weekend" the record WILL be beated.
- I (and sure many others) would love the game even more! ::)

Feel free to reply if you'r agree or if you'r not, hope someone does agree with me, also you guys could come up with more reasons so the chances for getting this are bigger.
This post are directed to the owners of the game..

/Please tell me if there are something wrong here.

Thanks, Electrify X
"Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another."

Jake

This has been done before on All Go Free. However it has not been done on classic.

The amount of xp you get already is to much. You could get a skill 135 in one day. If anything this would make the game less fun. Two reasons.

1. It gets to easy and thus getting boring.
2. People get all skills 135 and then it's no fun competing on the highscores. Plus people miss out and winge.

If it where to happen restrictions would have to apply. Like having only 5 hours a day double xp. Every 24 hours the 5 hours restarts. (Time zone issue)

Pride

I down vote this; Some people would miss out...

Drunk Mario

The exp rate is already fast enough, doubling that would be like WAY too fast of training.

Worldscape needs a change in classic, new things added or something. I think we need some cool items/more minigames or events.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

gomes97

in classic we dont need because you easy lvls up.

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Electrify X

Quote from: Drunk Mario on May 08, 2011, 11:46:31 AM
The exp rate is already fast enough, doubling that would be like WAY too fast of training.

Worldscape needs a change in classic, new things added or something. I think we need some cool items/more minigames or events.

Agree, we need something like when the green dwarfs were here, st. Patricks day?;D
"Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another."

Kevin

Let me explain this.

Worldscap is exactly 250 times faster xp then RuneScape. Although it goes to level 135 and doesn't stop at 99 it still is extremely fast. Making it times 2 again would be omg fast. You figure a high alch on RS is 65 xp, on worldscape it's 16,250 now a double xp weekend would make it 32,500 xp. That's a lot of xp. People would be able o get 135 in almost every stat in a day.

Pride

So this is basically "No, will not happen".

Am I right?

M I K E

I support, it would be cool..

nkickaaman

Maybe 1.2 times the exp. That' be 300 times the exp of RS.
25 March 2010 - 12 April 2011
Remember the legend
The forum moderator
Mute

Remember your friends; they won't be there forever.

Quote from: MuteNick is like that groove underneath your nose, nobody knows why it's there, but it'd be weird without it.

Quote from: Sad PandaYou can't teach trolling; you are born with the ability to do it.

Quote from: Sad PandaNo matter how wrong I am, I, as a troll, am always right.

Daxking

I say only like an hour a day or something. 5 hours is long, especially for classic.

ratman3

Just, No.  The bonus xp thing in blitz didn't turn out well at all, and people got 99 in skills in a matter of hours, instead of training it for days.  Even if it's a small change in xp, It'll still be too easy to train a skill to 135.  Even though it'll be easier, it still is already easy to get 135 in a skill.  I got 135 Firemaking in a single day, and it'll be strange seing somebody get it in a matter of a few hours.  Jagex already screwed up Runescape with the double xp weekends, so let's not repeat their mistake again.
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Wild

Quote from: Drunk Mario on May 08, 2011, 11:46:31 AM

i agree this, there should come other things.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Electrify X

Quote from: Kevin on May 08, 2011, 03:10:48 PM
Let me explain this.

Worldscap is exactly 250 times faster xp then RuneScape. Although it goes to level 135 and doesn't stop at 99 it still is extremely fast. Making it times 2 again would be omg fast. You figure a high alch on RS is 65 xp, on worldscape it's 16,250 now a double xp weekend would make it 32,500 xp. That's a lot of xp. People would be able o get 135 in almost every stat in a day.

You don't want anyone to beat you, haha  ::)

lollol

I Totally Agree,U Got My Support.
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/