News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

My Latest Banner

Started by mr riot, May 06, 2011, 05:50:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is this banner good?

Yes Its Amazing
0 (0%)
Yeah Its Okay
1 (20%)
Needs Some Work
0 (0%)
Need to improve
3 (60%)
Terrible.
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: May 11, 2011, 06:32:36 PM

mr riot

Hey Guys, after reading your comments and some very helpfull ones at that. I have decided to change the way i make banners... and here is the outcome!

please let me know what you think and what i could do to improve!

regards

Mr Riot
Bacon is love, bacon is life.

Pride

Hmm... Seems stretched out.

6/10

Drunk Mario

You need a different style of fonts. I don't think the bubble, open shaped fonts look good.. you can't read them and they rarely look good with anything.

Also, did you make the background or is it a picture you found? Looks kind of blurry so I'm guessing you didn't make it. :-X

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

mr riot

Quote from: Drunk Mario on May 06, 2011, 07:32:56 PM
You need a different style of fonts. I don't think the bubble, open shaped fonts look good.. you can't read them and they rarely look good with anything.

Also, did you make the background or is it a picture you found? Looks kind of blurry so I'm guessing you didn't make it. :-X

No I didn't make the picture or the background... but im currently in the process of downloading GIMP as suggested to me by Pride. :)

Drunk Mario

Quote from: mr riot on May 06, 2011, 07:51:23 PM

No I didn't make the picture or the background... but im currently in the process of downloading GIMP as suggested to me by Pride. :)
Photoshop is heaps better if you know how to use it. ;)

Good luck then.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

mr riot

Quote from: Drunk Mario on May 06, 2011, 07:57:10 PM
Quote from: mr riot on May 06, 2011, 07:51:23 PM

Photoshop is heaps better if you know how to use it. ;)

Good luck then.

yeah all my friends are telling me to get and use GIMP instead of Photoshop... but i can't use it so i'm going to uninstall it and get better with photoshop :D

no tomorrow

It is a good banner, it could use some newer font's. Anyhow I like it

~Rex
Live life like there's no tomorrow