News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Please help -->

Started by Electrify X, May 06, 2011, 09:24:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Electrify X

In the ''Signature'' you can edit what will stand there.. But I can't figure out how to Bold what I'm writting.. Can someone please tell me?
Thanks
"Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another."

Knight IV

Well...When you post something doesn't the bold icon appear on the formating bar?
Press on it..Then copy the and paste it in the siggy..and write whatever you want in it.
I hope i helped. =)

Electrify X

Quote from: Knight IV on May 06, 2011, 09:34:19 AM
Well...When you post something doesn't the bold icon appear on the formating bar?
Press on it..Then copy the and paste it in the siggy..and write whatever you want in it.
I hope i helped. =)

I tried but it didn't work ;s
"Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another."

Dug

Just quote my post, and copy and paste the writing : ).
“I believe talent is like electricity. We don't understand electricity. We use it. You can plug into it and light up a lamp, keep a heart pump going, light a cathedral, or you can electrocute a person with it. Electricity will do all that. It makes no”
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Electrify X

Quote from: Dug on May 06, 2011, 10:34:58 AM
Just quote my post, and copy and paste the writing : ).
“I believe talent is like electricity. We don't understand electricity. We use it. You can plug into it and light up a lamp, keep a heart pump going, light a cathedral, or you can electrocute a person with it. Electricity will do all that. It makes no”

I can't make it? I got the Bold, but not Centered? :s

Francis

Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Electrify X

Francis

Sorry, i didn't realise you wanted it centered too. Try this one:
[center][b]TEXT HERE[/b][/center]
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Francis on May 06, 2011, 05:03:20 PM
Sorry, i didn't realise you wanted it centered too. Try this one:
[center][b]TEXT HERE[/b][/center]

There you go.

To get it left aligned or italicized too, just go to a topic and click on 'reply' so it is like you are posting on it. Put the text in you want Bold/Centered/italicized whatever then just find the button above the typing area(by the smilies) Click 'preview' to make sure that's what you want it to look like, if it is then copy it and go to your signature (Profile>Forum profile> scroll down) paste.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Dug

Heres a list of the possible Types you can put : ).
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Dug on May 07, 2011, 03:07:38 AM

Heres a list of the possible Types you can put : ).
He has to QUOTE that to get the center, bold, italics..etc. if he just copied it then it will just copy the text.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Pride

No, you just have to physically write it out.

Jake

If
Doesn't work then just use spaces until it's in the middle  ;)

Electrify X

Thanks alot for all the help!

Can this be closed? ;D