News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

This server is the best server ever.

Started by r0b1n b4r4g3, April 25, 2008, 09:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

r0b1n b4r4g3

i played this server a while ago, then quit, cuz i got bored, then i played again after a couple of months, and i really enjoy this server, and i hope it will become even better. Thank you jeremy and ry60003333.

r0b1n b4r4g3
R0b1n b4r4g3
[IMGhttp://img120.imageshack.us/img120/5579/goldrm6.gif[/IMG]http://POKEMON SHINY GOLD SUPPORTER

Jeremy

Well thank you very much - we always love to here your compliments.

I do hope you continue to enjoy Worldscape as much as you do.  :P

I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

Mod Elias

Y'know, I really love the fact that players are inspired enough to venture into this neck of the forums. I am so glad that you are enjoying this game. I too adore very much the friends I have made and the community itself!

Thanks for the compliments!
It belongs to the imperfection of everything human that man can only attain his desire by passing through its opposite. - S?ren Kierkegaard

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards. - S?ren Kierkegaard

ritearmofgod

i have been playing rs for over 2 yrs now and i hav just now gotten to the point
were dragon is just coming to show up
but now i play this and it way more fun than rs will ever be although... oops this part goes
in another section.

good job on the game =)
always keep trying even when you think the end is apon you

o and live  life for now!!!!!, and never for 2morO!!!!!!!!

Ry60003333

Thanks!  ;D

It really does help when we have support from the players, it helps to know that our work isn't going unnoticed!  :D
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

ritearmofgod

Cavallers

well i enjoy server too and yesterdya when i went to bed i was thinking omg what would i do if i win the lottery of 37million dollars and i sed yeh i would donate 1mil to the worldscape so he can make it better..:D

-Cavallers

kaelan

Quote from: Ry60003333 on April 26, 2008, 12:30:50 AM
Thanks!  ;D

It really does help when we have support from the players, it helps to know that our work isn't going unnoticed!  :D
Yes it really does.

James

Thanks,

It really makes you feel warm inside, thinking of all the people that enjoy the game, and would post about how much they like it, even!

Jeremy

Quote from: dslayer on April 27, 2008, 01:04:57 AM
well i enjoy server too and yesterdya when i went to bed i was thinking omg what would i do if i win the lottery of 37million dollars and i sed yeh i would donate 1mil to the worldscape so he can make it better..:D

Wait a second, how old are you!  :o

If you do win..

You can go ahead and make that payment out to "Jeremy Ritter" thats J E R E M Y Ritter...THANKS!  ;D
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

Cavallers

im 15 and yes i would  donate,im not not lieing :D:D im hopin to win some day so u better pray hehe :P.

-Cavallers

ritearmofgod

lol i would to but i cant get a lotto ticket yet lol -.-

Cavallers

same i cant neither but if my family wins ill get 10 mils so thats enough :P

-Cavallers

pepper

Hehe, Lets stay on Topic ;).

But, Yeah, It is DEFINITLY the best server out there.  No Second Thoughts.

scinith

havent a crossed a better server yet nor will i
The world can only spin until the last idea has been purchased...