News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

This server is the best server ever.

Started by r0b1n b4r4g3, April 25, 2008, 09:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron

This really is the best server ever! I have played other ones, but this by far is the best!
Loading signature...

Chaoslancex

true this is the best server man this is one of my things i do all day  :-\ well its a good game thx all you cool mods hope it will get better which i belive it will.

Zeldagirl

Quote from: Cavallers on April 27, 2008, 01:04:57 AM
well i enjoy server too and yesterdya when i went to bed i was thinking omg what would i do if i win the lottery of 37million dollars and i sed yeh i would donate 1mil to the worldscape so he can make it better..:D

Hang on, here you stated if you won the lottery you would donate one-million dollars to Worldscape. Later, in a different post you said you were 15. Don't you need to be 18 to play the lottery? Anyway, I love your enthusiasm and I also love to hear that you would be so generous as to donate that much money. Good luck with the lottery.
*you pray to saradomin*

Good luck, i'm glad you love Worldscape,

Zelda.
- Banned -

Chris Bud

Now I know it's not the best of me. But everyone need's alittle hate in there life!.

Now I think Ws is awsome. And I love to play it... But I know alot of other server's, that are pretty amazing, and some just as good, if not better :-\

But I mostly like to do forum's work (ANSWER ME JER) and stuff like that... Not so much the server's. rofl! Exept WS :o

Con1887

Honestly this server is the best of the best of the best! Of All Servers!

It honestly can't get better! ;D

Ry60003333

Quote from: con1887 on July 22, 2008, 03:36:04 AM

But it will!  :o
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Zeldagirl

Quote from: Ry60003333 on July 22, 2008, 01:14:21 PM
Quote from: con1887 on July 22, 2008, 03:36:04 AM

But it will!  :o

I like it how Ryan left us hanging with that. Too bad we all know what it is though.

A cheer for the best server. EVER.

Hip-hip-HORAY.

Zelda.
- Banned -

sauke

This is definitely the best private server out there... one reason is because all it's staff are so friendly! Good jobs guys.. and good luck with blitz ry, jer, and every1 one else that's in on it .  ::)

-Sauke.

God Paul

yeah bro its nice to see that people are really nice :D.

darktaco.
-DarkTaco- i hate cancer

mumups

No truer words are spoken this is the best ever server!
Thanks for the respect people! Glad to be a part of all go free!